Meet Astonfly at the International Air Show of Paris Le Bourget from the 19 to 25 June 2017
Astonfly invites you to discover its outdoor booth on the static display :
– Presentation of the Cirrus SR22 Generation 5 and of the Cessna 172S G1000.
– Presentation of the various pilot trainings, from private pilot to professional pilot.
– Instrument rating training IFR.
– Airplane rental from the Astonfly fleet
ASTONFLY, in partnership with the Institut Mermoz, also invites you to discover the Air Employment Training Forum:
– Become an airline pilot in 18 months, without previous experience, with the Airline Transport Pilot Integrated training.
– The « Astonjob » employment portal by the airlines for Astonfly’s trainees.
Practical Information :
– The exhibit is open from 8 :30 AM to 6 PM.
– From Monday 19 June to Thursday 22 June, it will be exclusively open to professionals. During this period, the airshow is strictly forbidden to persons under 16 of age. You will be required to prove your professional status by presenting a professional card when entering.
– From Friday 23 to Sunday 25 June the exhibit is open to the public.