Discover the specificities of each type and make it possible to rent.
Typical of a familiarization, this training is for pilots who care to discover the particularities of a specific type of airplane.
It gives access to rental of the same type with Astonfly.
The training is available on the following types:
- Cessna 172S G1000,
- Cessna 182T G1000,
- Cirrus SR22 (Avidyne / G1000),
- Cirrus SR22T (Avidyne / G1000),
- Beechcraft G36 G1000,
- Diamond DA42 G1000.
This transition training also can give qualification variants specific to the plane you chose:
- EFIS (Electronic Flight Information System),
- VP (Variable Pitch),
- RU (Retractable Undercarriage),
- T (Turbocompressed),
- SLPC (Single Lever Power Control).
- Be the holder of a LAPL (A), PPL (A), CPL (A) or ATPL (A), with SEP or MEP qualification,
- Be the holder of a class 2 medical certificate, under PART-MED regulations,
Planning and duration
Each training session is freely reserved on line depending on availabilities, from Monday to Sunday.